Monday, June 13, 2011

Phase One Master Bedroom Makeover: Complete




We still have a lot left to do with our master bedroom, but I thought I'd show you what we accomplished yesterday (no thanks to Walter, who snoozed on the bed the entire time). Paint!

Since our house is on the smaller size, we plan on sticking with a grey and yellow theme throughout. (I promise I'll share photos of the rest of the house soon.) For our room, we chose a dark grey. Very sophisticated, don't you think?

We have a new-to-us dresser and nightstand coming on Saturday, courtesy of the TROSA furniture store. TROSA is an organization that helps substance abusers get back on their feet. I love the organization, and it just so happens the furniture store is pretty fantastic too. After a few coats of paint, I have a feeling our new dresser and nightstand are going to look pretty nice in our new room. I'll post the photos as soon as I can.

Eventually, we'd like to get a new bed and headboard, hang curtains, paint the bench at the foot of the bed, and add a few other design details to the space. But that's all in due time, my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment