Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wishful-Thinking Wednesday #5 (A Day Late)


No, I didn't get my days mixed up. I just forgot to post this yesterday. Oops.

I'm still discombobulated from my trip up north. Speaking of my trip up north, I have some photos I'll share with you soon. Photos of sweet, sweet Packer victory. Wahoo!

But back to Wishful-Thinking Wednesday. It's currently -6,000 out. Ok, that's not entirely true, but it's close. I'm ready for winter to end. How about you? In an effort to defrost myself, I've put together a warm summer day outfit.

Top Shop Knitted Buttermilk Pointelle Cardigan ($76) and White String Trilby ($40.00), Mod Cloth True Bloom Dress ($44.99), Urban Outfitters Cooperative Suede T-Strap Sandal ($38), Butter Nail Lacquer in Yummy Mummy ($14)

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit. Is it too early to start stocking up on summer dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren! I totally thought of you when I put this outfit together. And, no, it's never too early to stock up on any type of clothing item.

    ReplyDelete